We make available at our website an email process that permits you to send information to us in an email. When we receive an email from you, we receive your email address, the content you place in your email, and certain ‘metadata’ in the email message such as date and time sent, sender identification, transmission routes and other transmission data.
We may use your email address to contact you ourselves, and we may provide your email address to third parties with which we contract and from which we think you may be interested in hearing. We may use the information in your email for any purpose we determine, whether it is feedback as described in our Terms of Service or otherwise. You may ‘opt-out’ of our further use of your email address by contacting us at the email address below. Once we provide your email address to a third party, we have no ability to cause them not to use it further, and you may continue to be solicited by such third parties, subject to their own privacy policies and processes for opting out of solicitations from them.
We may also use email metadata in any manner we determine in connection with our business, which may include providing to third parties with which we contract.
We may combine the information we receive or gather from you with information we receive or gather from other sources, and use that combined information for our business purposes.
You agree not to send us any protected health information or other information relating to you that you want to remain confidential, that you consider sensitive or of a personal nature.
- Authentication: to identify you as you use our website and other websites.
- Advertising: to help us deliver advertisements and solicitations to you that are more relevant to you.
- Features: various features of our website may depend upon the information stored in our Cookies to perform properly.
- Performance: to help us provide a better user experience, such as helping information load faster into your browser and respond faster to your inputs.
- Analytics and Research: to track your use and activities both within our website and externally to enable us to improve our communications with you and to tailor your experience, such as features of our website pages, advertisements and solicitations provided to you.
You may block our Cookies, but then you may not be able to use certain features of our website. We may use third party service providers to assist with our website, and these third parties may install Cookies and may use the information gathered by Cookies installed in your browser to help us in our business and to use it for their business purposes.
Do Not Track Disclosure: In accordance with the Do-Not-Track amendments to the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we inform you that we do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or similar messages from your browser.